Our 3D printers
3D printing is the trump card of Industry 4.0 solutions. The technology, which often excites general public, has everything that can completely modernize today’s manufacturing, design and logistics solutions. A lot of people flirt with the idea of purchasing an industrial 3D printer, but many are frightened by the current high price and the problem of integration into existing systems.
However our company brought the brest practice for every company in the same boat.
And not only one, but six industrial 3D printers!
We have 2pcs. machines with a printing size of 1000x1000x1200 mm and 4pcs. of 600x600x800 mm.
What is 3D for?
With a slight exaggeration for everything. The main trump cards of the technology are as follows:
- Because the base material is in place, we can save a lot of transport times and costs.
- The product can be shaped as and when we need it. Considering the features of the base materials we can create even individual, complicated shapes, complex structures.
- Scrap and material demand reduce.
- With the appropriate application of the technology we can satisfy the most special manufacturing demands.
- The plans and production processes can be tracked, shared or modified by anyone we would like to involve virtually during the procedure.